Saturday 12 October 2013

SCHOOL LIFE VS COLLEGE LIFE

By-SAKSHI JAIN
Shift from schooling to college life is one of the most crucial phase of everyone's life- when teachers turn to professors, attendance issue turns to who cares, when the joy of being known by teachers turn to oh shit! teacher knows my name:-P, when tears of standing on "2nd position" in class turns to, oh my god! I passed :D and when early to bed early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise quote changes to LATE TO BED LATE TO RISE MAKES A MAN LAZY, CRAZY AND GRISE..
Schooling of a person plays the most important role in shaping the person the way s/he is today and also helps us in adapting to the outside world while college life teaches us a bit professionalism.
Everyone has their individual experiences so for some college life must have been better while for others schooling must have played a lot more role in making memories.
Some students consider college life to be a paradise and have the same feelings like a prisoner being freed after years of imprisonment. They are curious to know the world outside and experience the fresh air. On the other hand some are depressed to part with their friends, their teachers and the environment that they are accustomed to for years.
I am a bit (actually a lot more than a bit) inclined in favour of school life. It was in school that we made our first friend,had our first crush;), ate lunch boxes during classes, and learnt our first lessons about life. Also  the environment provided in school was much more protective than that offered in college, not just in sense of teachers but also our collegues. Amicable and selfless people all around filled with munificence, family like relations, innocence everywhere felt like living an impeccable life. Politics, groupism, duping were the words which were only supposed to be in dictionary. The bonding and support was like one for all and all for one. Chafing our friends deliberately, making fun of them with no intent of hurting them, being uncanny with them and having endless guffaw used to be the only things we do (obviously apart from studies :p). I still remember the day when I was in 11th class and I had a free lecture so I alongwith my batchmates begun playing basketball in class itself. Mistakenly I broke window glass pane and got a bit scared, but then few of my friends said if any teacher comes and asks that who did this then whole of class is going to stand. The whole class agreed and did the same and I shunned the punishment :p. This was school life about, helping each other endlessly without even keeping a count on it. I have countless experiences of the ilk. While I was a kid and saw my seniors crying at school farewell I used to think how crassy they are to behave in such a frivolous way but then at my time of departure from my school and my crony ones I went through the same pain and realised what it meant to me. THE LIFE THEN WAS NO LESS THAN HEAVEN.. In college I feel like I am socially interacted to many while attached to almost none. Among those socially interacted few are HELLO, HI ones, some are those who approach only when "they need favour" while rest are those despicable ones who deftly pretend to be my friends..

Few of u would agree while others may not. Everyone necessarily do not sail in the same boat.
College life is surely better in many ways like free entry and free exit at any time, no burdened shoulders with any "homework" stuff, Independence of scheduling the routine our way, exposure to people of different backgrounds, participation in unstinted competitions and many more.
At the end I would say whether it be school or college we are going to miss both, so we should learn to enjoy every bit of what we are living before it turn to MEMORIES...
NO MATTER HOW MUCH PAIN OR SUFFERINGS WE WENT THROUGH WE WOULD NEVER LIKE TO LET GO OFF THOSE MEMORIES.. THEY WILL BE THERE WITH US DEEP DOWN OUR HEART FOREVER..):)

25 comments:

  1. Wow!!amazingly wow sakshi :D i had a smile on my face while reading it..beautifully written..kudos!! :)
    P.s. I loved the beginning the most ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanku dear...:)
      begining was spcly meant for people like us..:D

      Delete
  2. Good work :)
    v all can relate to dis article:):)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanku:)
      n yes those moments used to b so spcl so hw can we frgt those days..:)

      Delete
    2. Yeahh
      friends make evry moment special irrespective its cllge or skul:):p

      Delete
  3. I always get vehement abt the topic! School days- best momnts of my life!
    I felt so connected with this one!
    Nice effort!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanku sakshi:)
    n yeah! Ds topic s realy touchy...it brings out lots of emotions..:o

    ReplyDelete
  5. awsum.............school days yaad a gae;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. perfect....collge life....and school.life............combo...;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i was eagerly w8ing fr ur nxt article..nd wow..here it is..:D
    evn bttr dan d previous 1..bravo..:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnku..:p
      hope d nxt 1 wud b even better...;)

      Delete
  8. yeah ..skul life is the best..:) keep it up..

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love to read ur articles...keep it up gal..:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. really touchy topic...
    feeling nostalgic...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) thanks naman for ur butiful cmpliment...:)

      Delete
    2. Gud 1....schl lyf is best lyf..

      Delete
    3. Yup...i agree gal...life was bst den...:)

      Delete
  12. Skul was much better.
    Frndz in skul were genuine and now most of them are fake.
    Nice article though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We share unanimous views...:):)
      thanku for appreciatiation...:)

      Delete